- Location: Cardiff
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Category: Child Disability Support Worker, Children Services, Support Worker
- Apply Now
Child Disability Support workers
New Directions currently work very closely with a large client that specialise in caring and supporting Children and adults with Autism, mental health & learning difficulties. We are currently looking to recruit a number of experienced Child disability Support workers in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing support to individuals who require additional help and support. In particular, experience working with individuals with physical disabilities and mental health issues and also experience of dealing with Autism.
We are currently able to offer you flexibility, working on a fulltime or part-time basis (Whatever suits you currently).
Shifts are generally as follows:
- AM – 8AM – 3:30PM
- PM – 3PM – 8:30PM
- LONGDAY – 8AM – 8:3OPM
- NIGHTS – 8PM – 8:30AM
PAY: DAYS – £9.00/£9.50 PER HOUR / NIGHTS – £9.50/£10.50 PER HOUR
You must have had at least 3 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a social care related field to be able to register with us.
Your role may be varied and can include supporting service users in residential settings & respite centres, helping with general care duties and generally offering support where needed.
This role could also involve periods where you would be required to apply personal care.
If you are interested in this position then please call Gareth on 02920390150 option 1 Asap to get the registration process up and running. This is a very a smooth and straight forward process!
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 5th March 2021