- Location: Blaenau Gwent - South Wales
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Management
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: From £35,000 per annum
- Apply Now
New Directions Recruitment are currently looking for a children’s Home Manager to run a four bedded home in beautiful rural countryside of Llanhilleth.
The home caters for boys and girls in the looked after care sector aged between 8 and 18 years old.
The children have come from a variety of backgrounds and have emotional, behavioural and complex needs.
The ideal candidate will have a proven managerial background of minimum 2 years’ experience.
Hours of work are generally Monday to Friday.
You will work directly with a Deputy Manager who you will liaise with for all forms of work, recruitment and directives relating to the home.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th January 2019