- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Part Time
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: From £7.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are currently looking for a support worker to work in a Cardiff children’s home in St George, near Fairwater.
The home itself caters for three children who are in the looked after care sector and have a mixture of severe challenging behaviour and complex needs. You will have proven experience within a similar role.
The children within the home are aged between 10 and 18 years of age.
We require staff to have a full drivers license and access to a vehicle. You will need to be over 21 years of age, due to company legislation.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 5th March 2018