- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8 - £10 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit for a number of Children’s Support Workers in the Chard area of Somerset.
Some of the young people have challenging behaviour, social and learning difficulties, including Asperger’s and ADHD. You will need to have experience in working in a similar setting.
New Directions are a Social Care Agency, we offer work in all settings of Social care, from Children’s residential, elderly residential, learning disabilities, mental health, hostels and nurseries. We can offer temporary and permanent positions.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018