- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: KK
- Salary: Between £17,000 and £18,000 per year.
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are currently recruiting for a children’s residential setting in the heart of Bristol.
This service caters for five young people aged between 6 and 16 years old.
The service is supporting young people who are in the looked after care sector and the role involves all aspects of support and guidance.
This role is a temporary to permanent position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide support and guidance to young people.
· Assist with all levels of care.
· Promote independence and a healthy lifestyle.
· Work with young person as required.
· Liase with external bodies as required.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th March 2018