We are currently recruiting for a Residential Support worker to work in a children’s home in Milford Haven. We have several positions available for both waking night staff and day staff on a temporary basis with full time hours available. Our client works towards providing young people with the greatest opportunity to grow intellectually and morally within an environment which is safe and nurturing.
Candidates applying should have experience in the following;
• Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties.
• Complex needs.
• Profound and multiple learning disabilities.
• Challenging behaviours
• Asperger Syndrome.
Duties will include;
• Supporting the development of the children and young people.
• Ensuring the safety of the service user, reporting any safeguarding issues.
• To promote the independence of all children and young people in your care.
• To provide assessment and care to a high standard, meeting physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
• To fully participate and support young people during outdoor education activities.
• Liaise with other professionals including teachers, parents and carers.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 11th July 2018