- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children's Support Worker
- Apply Now
Child Residential Support Workers
Needed for Neath & Surrounding areas
£9.00 – 9.50 Dependent on Experience
We are currently recruiting for a small yet established children’s residential project within the Neath area.
You will be working with a small number of child residents who need positive behavior management and structure within their day.
Your tasks will include daily activities with residents, domestic duties and any associated tasks vital to the efficient operation of the setting.
As a first point of contact for the residents you will be empathetic, able to present solutions to any barriers faced by the residents and comfortable to work under your own direction.
Along with this you will integrate well within the current team and play your part in the day to day running of the home.
In addition to the above, you will have at least a minimum of 3 months paid experience within a similar role that we are able to reference.
If you feel you meet the criteria above and would to apply or discuss this role further; please contact Adam directly on 01792 620 190 option 1
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th March 2021