- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: From £7.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are currently seeking a full time member of staff to work in a therapeutic children’s home that specialises in respite care in Bristol.
For this role you will work with children and young people and their families providing a warm accepting environment where the physical, emotional, health and social needs can be met.
The Practitioner is to provide residential respite care for children and young people with learning or physical disabilities, providing one to one support if required.
The role will also include providing practical and emotional support to empower them to develop skills and appropriate independence.
Flexible working weeks with up to 3 or 4 days off a week. You must be 21 or over to be suitable for this role.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 5th March 2018