- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£10ph
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a number of Children’s Support Workers to provide support to the children in a residential setting in the Norton area of Gloucester.
The Young People who come to live in our clients home may have experienced significant trauma and disruption in their lives. Moving into one of our clients homes their aim is to provide them with a stable, caring and therapeutic environment enabling them to develop and grow.
Our client is passionate about making a positive change in children and young peoples’ lives by focusing on child-centered care with a holistic approach.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of at least 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary. You will need to be an empathetic and caring person who is passionate about helping these young people.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018