- Location: Gloucestershire
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Adult Services
- Salary: £35k - £40k
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced clinical lead? Are you passionate about providing support, guidance and leadership to an innovative and compassionate clinical team?
You will be expected to work in partnership with the home’s Registered Manager and therapeutic team to deliver a recovery focused clinical and therapeutic offering to male adults (aged 18-65) experiencing complex mental health difficulties using a wide range of bespoke care planning and risk management strategies.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week on a rota that includes days and nights.
Your team will be comprised of both nursing and front-line support staff and you will be expected to lead and continuously develop the clinical offering ensuring that the service’s values and visions are encapsulated and embedded into clinical practice and that person centred planning is integral to the clinical offering. Other requirements include –
- Valid NMC pin as mental health practitioner
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability and confidence to generate and build effective relationships with colleagues, service users and internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to support, guide, develop and lead an innovative clinical team.
- Ability to ensure clinical quality and safety.
- Able to encourage improvement and innovation.
- Able to demonstrate skills, attributes, and knowledge in line with the NHS Clinical Leadership Competency Framework / CQC Regulations
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of the MDT both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Effective crisis resolution and ability to formulate robust risk management frameworks
You will be given a comprehensive training and development programme tailored to your goals for progression within the client. Other fantastic benefits include –
- Annual bonus
- Learning and development opportunities
- Contribution to registration fee’s
- Company sick pay
- Online private GP care and paid wellbeing days
- Enhanced rate for Sleep in shifts
- Casual dress code
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company pension
- Access to employee discount provider
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per year, dependant on experience
Find out more about this amazing role and apply by contacting Keri Evans on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email email@example.com with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
The role of a Registered Nurse
Registered nurses (RNs) perform many jobs. RN's provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
We recruit for Qualified Registered General Nurses (RGNs) or Qualified Registered Mental Nurses (RMNs) for permanent vacancies in residential care settings and nursing homes. Registered Nurses in this setting deliver a quality of care and support to the residents and work together with other support workers to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of the service users are met.
As a Nurse (RGN/RMN) you may be leading a team of care staff on a daily basis, as well as being involved in their development and ensuring that their passion for delivering care is continually developed.
- Valid NMC Pin;
- Good working knowledge of minimum care standards;
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals and families;
- Customer focused and to continually develop the services provided;
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines;
- Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 9th April 2021