- Location: Monmouthshire
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Housing
- Category: Tenancy Support Workers
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced Tenancy Support Worker? Do you have a passion for supporting service users to achieve greater independence, maintain dignity and respect?
We currently have an exciting vacancy for one of our clients in the Monmouth area for a Dads Can development worker. As a development worker you provide individual emotional and practical tailored support, enabling individuals to deal with challenging situations such as housing, relationship management, crisis and supporting them to become more resilient individuals
Other responsibilities include –
- Provide housing-related support service for vulnerable males living in the city of Newport. To prevent homelessness and help people develop and maintain the necessary skills to live as independently and self-sufficiently as possible.
• Provide support in a one to one or group setting as needs arise, using coaching skills and mentoring to set aims and objectives that will help them achieve their goals in life.
• Deliver the bespoke Dads Can behaviour change toolkit, which enables dads to identify the signs of unhealthy relationships and empower individuals to implement techniques enhancing their life.
• Maintain high quality case management records, adhering to GDPR, evaluating and capturing outcomes.
• Work in collaboration with agencies and provide relationship brokerage for clients.
You will also be expected to –
- Participate in Continuous
Improvement of our services
• Compliance with our Financial
• Encourage tenant engagement
• Maintain safe working practices
• Undertake Tenant Insight
• Contribute to our ‘Rent First’
Find out more about this amazing role and apply by contacting Keri Evans on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email email@example.com with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
The role of a Support Worker
The duties of a Support Worker vary depending on the needs and wishes of the individual. They offer support for the individuals overall comfort and wellbeing and help people who need care and support to live as independently as possible. They will support individuals with many aspects of everyday living; including physical, emotional and social.
Support Workers can work in a residential care home, domiciliary care, or out in the community. Their work is defined by a care plan, which is often developed by a social worker or care manager to meet the assessed needs of the person who needs care or support.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th May 2021