- Location: Shropshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Management
- Job Ref: SR
- Salary: Between £25,422 and £29,492 per annum
- Apply Now
New directions are looking for a Deputy Manager to support and lead staff to ensure high quality therapeutic care is followed and delivered to young people within their care.
To be successful for this role you:
· Must hold NVQ level 3 in children and young people or the equivalent.
· Must have experience working with children, within a similar role.
· Understand the policies and procedures in line with all relevant legislations.
· Must be able to work full time hours including sleep in shifts, bank holidays and weekends.
You must provide leadership and guidance to support decision making that is always in the best interests of the young people and the organisation; actively monitoring and providing feedback to individuals and line manager in this regard.
To role model and develop in others an understanding of the complexity of the working environment regards the impact of young people’s behaviours and their effects on the organisations resources.
You are a very important figure of the organisation ensuring a high-quality standard of the homes and the staff are met. You will undertake any training needed to develop yourself and also your team. You need to keep up to date record of the health and safety procedures of the home and ensure they are adhered to. Providing feedback to all staff and ensuring compliance and Data protection are always understood.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 17th January 2018