- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Registered Children's Home Manager, Senior Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
Are you looking for a new challenge? New Directions are recruiting a Deupty Manager on behalf of an award winning client to lead a team in a brand new purpose-built children’s home for up to 7 young people with social, emotional and mental health needs.
We’re looking for Deputy Managers to lead the team, providing Support Workers and Team Leaders the experience and knowledge they’ll need to create an environment where our young people can thrive. This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your leadership skills, get stuck in and make a difference from day 1!
The home and learning centre work together to ensure our young people can achieve the best possible outcomes, and with 7 acres of beautiful countryside surrounding the site there’s every opportunity for the young people to play and explore their surroundings!
Delivering positive outcomes for our young people is what our client is all about. That’s why they need a committed and enthusiastic individual, who starts every day with a fresh outlook and the passion to make a difference.
Day to day duties include the following:
- Deputising for the Registered Manager
- Making sure things run smoothly, providing management oversight to all aspects of the home
- Supervising staff and helping them to progress in their careers
- Completing a range of administration tasks in addition to supporting other staff in their recording
- Being involved in case conferences, reviews and planning
- Playing a major part in the development of the home
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2 years’ experience working in Residential Childcare and have the experience of supervising a team and the confidence to make key decisions. You must also hold a Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (England) and have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 12 months.
As a Deputy Manager you’ll have an annual salary package of up to £44,143 including a £2,000 Regional allowance and a £1,500 Responsibility allowance). Our client also offers a fantastic £1,000 welcome bonus and an attendance bonus of up to £1,000 annually!
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th July 2021