- Location: Cardiff
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Category: Children Services, Registered Children's Home Manager, Senior Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
Deputy Children’s Home Manager
Salary: £25,092.00-£30,946.00 per year (experience dependent)
Are you an experienced childrens residential Team Leader / Deputy Manager looking for an excellent opportunity to join one of our children’s homes in Cardiff as a deputy manager? We are looking for a proactive, passionate candidate to join our home, supporting children and young people with Emotional and Behavioral difficulties.
We are one of the largest providers of residential childcare in the UK with more than 84% of our services rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’.
- You will work with, for and alongside children and young people in our home who need a kind, caring and fun place to live despite the challenges they may bring.
- You will be expected to promote and safeguard the welfare of the young people in our care, whilst simultaneously being able to manage the home’s existing workforce and resources.
What you need…
- The successful applicant will hold Diploma Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent and be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of working in a similar environment and with Senior/Team Leader experience.
- You will also need to be registered with social care wales.
- You will be supported to gain vocational qualifications which will help to ensure you can carry out your work to the very highest standard, provide unmatched levels of care, as well enhancing your pay and progression opportunities.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension scheme.
- Enhanced DBS Check (cost covered)
Find out more about this amazing job and apply by contacting Gareth Ford on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email Gareth.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
*If this is not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job, we offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 26th April 2021