Domiciliary Care Registered Manager Pontypool – £34,000 – £40,000 + £1000 Welcome Bonus!
New Directions are recruiting on behalf of a National Homecare Company who are seeking a to recruit for a permanent Registered Domiciliary Care Manager. We are looking for an individual that holds the relevant qualifications and has experience in managing the day to day running of a domiciliary care agency, to form part of their Branch in South Wales.
Our client is a privately operated company with a friendly and committed team, a branch team of care workers, back up care workers, care co-ordinators (area planners) and field care supervisors.
We are looking for the right applicant that is flexible and versatile in their approach however the role will have a focus on supporting care assistants and service users, through their employment and care journey, making sure the care service and employment experience is of the highest possible standard.
About the role:
- To safely achieve new care hours in line with the organisations growth targets
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Provide mentorship and support to community and branch staff
- Oversee staff rota, ensuring quality and compliance
- Ensure an effective on-call rota
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals
- Promote staff retention
- Driven and ambitious
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- Enthusiastic, energetic and drive
- Superb communication skills
- Natural ability to form strong relationships
- Have a real grasp on the workings of a domiciliary care branch
- Creative and outside of the box lateral thinking
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; along with excellent written and communication skills; including word, outlook and excel
- Full Driving Licence as this role will require travel
If you would like a discreet, informal discussion about the role, please contact Omar on 02920390150 Option 1.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th September 2021