- Location: Vale of Glamorgan - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Residential, Care & Support, Care Work, Nursing
- Job Ref: Matthew Cooke
- Salary: £8.00 - £8.45 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are recruiting Domiciliary Care Workers for a leading care provider in the Vale of Glamorgan.
We are looking for people who have access to their own transport due to the locality of the service users.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who like variety in their work and take pride in improving the quality to the lives of those in their care.
Staff will be providing care and support for people in their own homes and specific duties will include but not be specific to:
· Providing all elements of personal care, support & assistance to clients, from supporting with personal hygiene to companionship.
· Prompting and administering medication
· Building relationships and promoting independence
· Meal preparation
· General household duties including shopping and cleaning.
· Manual Handling training.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th November 2018