- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Sector: Older Persons
- Category: Adult Services, Adult Support Workers, Care Assistants, Domiciliary Care Assistants, Older Persons
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced domiciliary care worker with a passion to help people remain independent and living in their own home? Do you share our commitment to providing high quality care and exceptional customer service? If this sounds like you, we have a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start, in the Swansea/Neath Port Talbot area.
The role: Domiciliary Care Assistant
Location: Swansea/Neath Port Talbot
Pay scales: £10.50 – £10.75 p/h + 35p per mile
We are seeking caring and compassionate individuals who enjoy interacting with the elderly and assisting them to remain independent and living in their own homes. Candidates must be warm and approachable, with an ability to provide high levels of care and compassion to our service users. This role will involve assisting service users with personal care and general household tasks. Successful candidates must be self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently and as part of a team. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in someone’s life and ensure they maintain as high a quality of life, as possible.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist service users with personal care
- Meal preparation
- Household tasks i.e., essential cleaning.
- Help to administer medication
- Accurate record keeping and compliance with policies and procedures, at all times
- Strive to reach high standards of care and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Compassionate, patient and empathetic
- Personal care
- Assist with mobility issues
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Team player
- Ability to deal with emergencies and difficult situations
If you’d like to have an informal chat about this position then please call Rob on 02920 390 150 (option 1) Alternatively you can submit your CV to [email protected] and I will be in contact with you should you meet the above requirements.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd February 2022