- Location: Blaenau Gwent
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children Residential Support Worker, Children Services, Registered Children's Home Manager, Senior Residential Support Worker, Support Worker
- Apply Now
New Directions Recruitment are currently looking to support a client to add to its management team and recruit 2x experienced Team Leader’s to join a team for an exciting new opportunity in the Powys area. This is for an existing client of ours that is now expanding with 2 new homes in the POWYS area.
Our client works towards providing young people with the greatest opportunity to grow intellectually and morally within an environment which is safe and nurturing.
We have the following post that we are recruiting for at this particular home:
- Team Leader (Salary – £26,250k pa )
(Must hold a level 3 QCF Health & social care/ children & young people, must hold experience of Team leading and being a senior residential support worker in a similar setting, Confident in their ability to manage staff, manage service users and stepping up and supporting management when needed)
Candidates applying should have experience in the following as well as meeting the above:
- Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
• Complex Needs
• Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
• Challenging Behaviours
• Asperger Syndrome
Additional duties to the managerial duties will include;
- Supporting the development of the children and Young people.
• Ensuring the safety of the service user, reporting any safeguarding issues.
• To promote the independence of all Children and Young people in your care.
• To provide assessment and care to a high standard – meeting physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
• To fully participate and support young people during outdoor education activities.
• Liaise with other professionals including teachers, parents and carers.
Interested in this role?
Get in touch with Gareth Ford on 02920390150 – opt 1
Reference ID: TL-Powys
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,250.00 per year
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th February 2021