New Directions are actively recruiting temporary support workers to provide support to ensure the safety and well-being of children and families.
The right people for the role:
· Must be 21 due to legislation.
· Have experience with working with children and families.
· Able to work unsociable hours and bank holidays.
· QCF desirable.
· Understanding of assessments desirable.
· Have the ability to work assertively and persistently, empower people to make positive changes, and help them to problem solve difficulties.
· Have the ability to analyse and assess complex situations.
· Have a non-judgemental personality and able to display empathy.
You will be working various cases following different care plans on the needs of the families. Working closely with other parties to determine the best care and support is provided.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th February 2019