- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: OS
- Salary: From £8.00 per hour
- Apply Now
We are looking for Tenancy Support Workers in the Cardiff area.
The service users will need support with independent living. This will be done through support plans and regular key work sessions. They will require assistance with maximising income through benefits, so knowledge of the benefit system is necessary. Tenancy support plays a major part of the role, preventing arrears etc.
Key skills we require to enable you to do the job are as follows:
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic understanding of legislative requirements.
• Ability to empathise
• 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of preferred client group
• Excellent team player
• For this role you
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd November 2018