New Directions Social Care are looking to recruit a number of Health Care Assistants to help support our client’s service based in the Lawrence Weston area of Bristol.
This role will be helping to support the staff and service users in a residential setting. The home can care for up to 40 residentials all of whom have dementia.
Our client maintains the property very well, the rooms are very spacious and the garden is very well maintained for the residents enjoyment.
Your role will include, personal care such as toileting and washing, it could also include duties such as feeding and helping with daily tasks.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018