- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Care Work, Elderly Residential
- Job Ref: KK
- Salary: £7.50 - £9.00 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are keen to speak to experienced Healthcare Assistants in the central Bristol area to work in nursing and residential homes.
As a New Directions Care Worker you will be supported, informed and have consistent work. We offer a salary of around £7.50 -£9.00 per hour , weekly pay, free training and holiday pay
We are working with a national quality care provider with an instantly recognisable brand to provide cover for sickness, annual leave etc.
What makes a New Directions Care Assistant? Ideally you will have 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience within the care sector , you will be patient , have empathy , be respectful , have an insight into the care sector and overall have an interest and passion for providing quality care. As part of our team you will have 24/7 support and will benefit from a knowledgeable team who ensure you are well informed at all times.
Your main duties would involve:
- Providing all aspects of personal care to include support with washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding.
- Encourage social participation
- Work cohesively with the staff team
- Update care plans as required
- Manual Handling
We have immediate interviews available for the right individuals.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 1st November 2016