- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£10ph
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit Support Workers to provide extra support to a Homeless Hostel in Bath.
The hostel is centrally based and supports individuals with emergency housing, our client’s service provides 20 beds and 24 hour access.This hostel is based on a bus route and is easily accessiable.This also hosts a drop-in centre and specialist joint outreach service under the government led No First Night Out initiative.
Our client ensure that rough sleepers have a pathway out of rough sleeping, providing a comprehensive holistic assessment leading to a tailored support package including; supported access into the private rented sector, hostels, reconnecting with family and social networks amongst other person centred solutions.
Your role will involve building trusting relationships with service users to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018