- Location: Newport - South Wales
- Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Homelessness, Substance Misuse, Support Work
- Apply Now
New Directions are currently recruiting support workers to work shifts in private homeless hostel in Newport.
This hostel caters for vulnerable people aged from 18 years and over who have often experienced issues with substance misuse, homelessness, domestic abuse and/or mental health.
The tenants have often experienced challenges that many people cannot comprehend, so New Directions are specifically recruiting candidates who have an empathetic and caring nature.
During shifts, you might come into contact with personal information so you must have a strong understanding of confidentiality and be confident in setting professional boundaries.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 17th May 2019