New Directions Social Care are looking to recruit a number of Support workers to work with our client in the centre of Bristol.
Our client needs support to their staff who provide 24 hour waking cover.
Support workers and other staff provide support with finding move-on accommodation and referrals to specialist agencies where necessary.
Residents and staff work within a move-on policy, requiring regular meetings to discuss progress made with finding move-on accommodation and help support the residents with any questions or issues they may have.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018