We have re looking for a homeless Support Worker to work in the Llandridnod Wells area for at least 2-3 shifts perweek including afternoon and sleep in shifts.
- Actively promoting clients involvement at all
- Working with clients to assess and identify
their support needs
- Establishing supportive and professional
relationships with clients
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the Hostel
- An understanding of why people become homeless,
and the needs and challenges they face
- Experience of working within a hostel
environment supporting clients with complex needs such as homelessness,
substance misuse, ex-offenders and mental health issues
- Ability to cope with customers who display
- A good standard of written and oral English
- A good level of IT skills
- Ability to work shifts on a rota basis including
afternoon and sleep in shifts
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th November 2018