- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Homelessness, Substance Misuse, Support Work, Tenancy Support
- Job Ref: OS
- Salary: £7.20 - £7.85 per hour
- Apply Now
Role: Support Assistant
Location: Ton Pentre
Pay rate: £7.20-£7.85
We are working along a national organisation on an agency basis to provide specialist ‘young single homeless’ and ‘young people leaving care’ projects in the RCT area.
You will be required to use successful engagement methods and interventions to help young people identify specific goals that will support them to overcome or reduce their needs and achieve their aspirations.
These can include tenancy issues, work/training advice and support, self-esteem and confidence building, drug awareness, sexual heath, healthy living, basic food hygiene, first aid, developing parenting skills and anger management.
Hours available would be mornings, evenings, weekends and sleep in shifts.
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th November 2016