- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Part Time
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: From £7.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are currently looking for weekend support workers in a family hostel based in Cardiff City Centre.
The hostel provides supported housing to 29 women aged between 16 and 25 in a combination of self-contained bedsits and rooms with shared facilities. The hostel is staffed 24 hours per day.
Support and life skill programmes are designed to enable residents to move on to independent living and in-house activities are provided to encourage resident participation in their home and community. The hostel takes referrals from Cardiff Council regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation and race.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 9th October 2018