- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Homelessness
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £8.50 – £9.00 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions is recruiting for experienced Hostel Support Workers in Bristol.
Ideally with experience in homeless shelters or hostels. The role will be supporting vulnerable young people or adults with mental issues and/or drug and alcohol misuse.
This is a great opportunity for a Hostel Worker who wants to make a difference working with a large service across Bristol.
All you need is a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
We offer you Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
If you’re interested in this role, click apply. Interviews available immediately.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 7th December 2018