- Location: Swindon - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: KK
- Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are working with a leading provider to homelessness services in the Swindon area.
Our client offers a variety of services to homeless individuals throughout the South West to include assistance with substance misuse issues, domestic violence, homelessness, criminal justice system and travelling communities.
Based out of the Swindon area you will be responsible for supporting service users to maintain their own tenancies and improve their lifestyles this is likely to include all aspects of budget support, support with addiction issues, employment and healthy living.
This role is an ongoing temporary opportunity with the potential to go permanent.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th August 2018