- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Adult Residential
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£9ph
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a support worker to work with one of our clients in the Worle area of Weston-Super-Mare.
Our client has a 10 bedded residential home for adults with learning disabilities. Some of the service users have high support needs and some complex health issues or behaviours.
The house has several communal areas internally including a multi-sensory room, 2 lounges, a dining room, conservatory and a medium sized secure garden at the rear. Residents are supported to access the community regularly and are offered an individualised day service package run from the house or in the local community.
Your role will be to support the service users with daily activities and helping develope skills and independence.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 21st June 2018