- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8 - £10
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a Learning Disability Support worker on behalf of our client based in the Henbury area of Bristol.
Our client is one of the oldest disability charities in the UK and has pioneered specialist support for over 200 years who provide support for people with learning disabilities and autism, many of whom have sight loss.
Your role will be to support the service users to enable them to live in their own home, develop their independence and achieve their personal goals. Support services are person-centred and designed to meet individuals daily living, social and personal care needs.
The service consists of 12 accessible self-contained flats over two floors where you will help support each service user to have their independance.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018