- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£9ph
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a number of Support Workers to help support in a Children’s residential setting in the Clifton area of Bristol.
Our client has a number of residential settings as well as a school setting for children with learning disabilities. Your role will be to support the children with everyday activities.
You will need to have a minimum of 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a Social care environment.
New Directions are a Social Care Agency, we provide temporary staff to all settings within Social Care, we offer free online training, holiday pay, a 24/7 on call service and flexible working.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018