New Directions are looking to recruit a number of support workers to work with our well established client in the Bishopsworth area of Bristol.
This will be to work in a residential setting that can house up to 7 service users, there is an element of care to this support role and service users may have Autism/ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Challenging Behaviour, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties and Speech Impairment.
Duties include normal residential supported living duties as well as accessing the community. Also various in-house activities.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 8th June 2018