- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: From £8 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a Learning Disability Support Worker to work with one of our clients in the Clifton area of Bristol.
Our client supports children and young adults ages 5 -19 years old with learning disabilities with their education in a residential setting. Our client has a number of residential settings on site.
This role is essential to the development and maintenance of a stable, happy and caring environment. You will build trusted relationship with children and young people and put their health, safety, development and welfare first. The role will provide appropriate personal and emotional support to children and young adults within residential and education/learning environments.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 4th April 2018