- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£10ph
- Apply Now
New Direction are looking for support workers to work in a Residential setting in the Bishopsworth area of Bristol.
Our client has a 7 bedded residential service for adults with Predominately Learning Disabilities, Autism, Dementia and Epilepsy.
Duties include normal residential supported living duties as well as accessing the community. Service users also do various in-house activities. Support Workers should be willing to learn and show some initiative and try to be part of the team. Continuity is really important
Due to the nature of the service some personal care will be needed dependant on the service user, you will also be required to have a minimum of 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a similar setting.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 21st June 2018