- Location: Wiltshire - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8 - £10 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a number of Learning Disability Support Workers to help provide support to one of our clients who have a number of residential settings across Wiltshire.
Our client provides support to 74 individuals. All of their residents have a learning disability while many have other physical disabilities. The majority of our residents have been in care for much of their lives although this percentage is decreasing with time as other younger residents leave their family homes. The age range is large with the youngest individual being aged 21 and the eldest 85!
You will support the servcie users with adventure and activity breaks, craft and design clubs, shopping expeditions, visits to friends and sports and leisure pursuits. Due to this the ideal candidates will be drivers.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018