New Directions is recruiting Mental Health & Learning Disabilities Support Workers
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking a flexible job to build on their knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector.
As a Support Worker you will have the opportunity to work with a range of individuals including those with: Autism, Challenging Behaviour and Learning Disabilities.
You will be a caring, reliable, supportive, empathetic and able to cope with stressful situations.
– Provide flexible support to clients with enduring mental health needs
– Support client move on and manage their progress along their individual recovery path
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have flexibility when you work and where you work, then please click on Apply
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd November 2018