- Location: Somerset - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £9 per hour plus
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit Mental Health Support Workers to work with our client in a Children’s residential setting in Minehead.
Our client is a Mental Health service offering a therapeutic and nurturing residential home for young people, who may have mental health problems and/or complex needs.
The purpose of all placements is to offer a safe, structured and nurturing environment for young people who are living in care.
Our client works with young people who have mental health difficulties, including those who present with an emerging or diagnosed Emotionally Unstable (Borderline) Personality Disorder, Depressive Disorders, Attachment problems and Eating Disorders.
You will need to have a minimum of 6 month paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a similar Social Care setting.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 10th April 2018