- Location: Swansea
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Housing
- Category: Adult Support Workers, Mental Health Support Worker
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced adult mental health support worker? Are you passionate about supporting adults with complex needs and looking for a new challenge? Then why not help our adults integrate into their community and their new home in the Swansea area.
You will encourage independence and support their development pathway through individual care plans; whilst maintaining a safe yet engaging environment for residents.
As a support worker within our supported living service, you will be driven to provide ongoing support and care for adults with complex needs, mental health and challenging behavior.
You will be a vital member in our multi-disciplinary team and work alongside other Healthcare Professionals to support and manage existing care plans.
Working as a Support Worker in our supported living scheme, you will:
- build strong relationships with the adult residents you support
- deliver high standards of care in line with individual and person-centered care plans
- work with our residents to develop and encourage independence where suitable
As well as pay rates starting at £120.00 per shift, we offer incredible benefits including:
- Free parking
- Ongoing and free CPD & Training relevant to your workload
- Accrued holiday pay – a savings pot you can take out at any time to allow you a break from work
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity to support adults with complex needs and mental health you will need to:
- Be committed and passionate about supporting adults in a residential setting
- Be able to commit to any of the following shift patterns – 8am to 8pm/ 8pm to 8am/ other shift patterns maybe required including long days with sleeps
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Find out more about our home and apply by contacting Adam Macauley on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email [email protected] with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 24th September 2021