We are looking to recruit Nursery assistants to work in a well established Nursery in the Bedminster area of Bristol.
With an ofsted rating of ‘outstanding’ this is a brillaitn place to work. The nursery opened in March 2004 and is housed in a contemporary building which has light, spacious rooms, with a large safe and secure outside play area.
The Nursery has two playrooms. One for children aged 3 months -2 1/2 years and one for children 2 1/2 years -5 years. There is also a sleep room and sensory room available for the children to use.The layout of the rooms encourages independence and children have free access to resources.
Your role would be to inspire the children to learn using your enthusiam, ensuring the childrens progress is recorded to ensure the children are reaching their own personal potential.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018