- Location: Cardiff
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Category: Children Services, Nursery Nurse
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced Nursery Deputy Manager? Are you passionate about supporting and guiding children in their early years? Our 0-3 childcare service had a close-knit team of staff who strive for excellence. As the deputy manager you will lead an existing team to deliver first-class childcare. You will play a pivotal role in the development of the children attending the nursery.
As a deputy manager you will be expected to:
- support the nursery manager to ensure the day to day running of the rooms within the nursery
- ensure the nursery is running as efficient as possible
- undertake other managerial duties including rotas, team meetings amongst other tasks
As well as the attractive £20k pa salary, you will also get additional benefits as an employee including
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Continuing opportunities for job related training
As a potential candidate, you must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Minimum L3 childcare qualification.
- Minimum 2 years childcare experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Minimum Standards / CIW / inspection process.
- Thorough knowledge of Birth To Three Matters, Foundation Phase and Playwork Principles, according to age group.
Find out more about the job and apply by contacting Gareth Ford on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email email@example.com with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th April 2021