- Location: Blaenau Gwent
- Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Nursery Nurse
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced and qualified nursery nurse ? Are you passionate about supporting and nurturing young children in their Nursery years?
We are currently looking for both a qualified and unqualified nursery nurse/assistant at one of our nurseries based in Ebbw Vale.
Offering support and guidance and providing a fun yet educational safe haven for young children aged 0yrs – 5yrs old.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in childcare, providing care and support to the under 5s and creating a fun and happy environment for the children to play and learn. The role includes play work, activities and support with feeding, personal care and working with the staff/ team on daily tasks.
- Great rates of pay.
- Regular work.
- Free refresher training.
- Accruing holiday pay!
In order to apply for this position, you must have a minimum of 3-6 months experience in childcare work for the nursery assistant or min level 3 NVQ in childcare for Nursery Nurse.
To find out more or to apply for this role please contact Richard French on 02920390150 opt 1 or send your CV directly to [email protected]
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 22nd June 2022