- Location: Blaenau Gwent
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Nursery Nurse, Nursery Nurse Assistant
- Apply Now
With Nurseries returning to some kind of normality, New Directions Social Care are currently recruiting for Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery assistants in Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, Monmouth and the surrounding areas.
We have many different clients that we support with reliable and experienced nursery workers throughout Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, Monmouth, and we are looking to build on the workforce we currently have in place.
As a New Directions candidate, you will have the opportunity to pick up work in a variety of settings either on a full time, part time or flexible basis.
We offer great rates of pay, regular work, free refresher training and dedication to customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in childcare, providing care and support to the under 5s and creating a fun and happy environment for the children to play and learn. The role includes play work, activities and support with feeding, personal care and working with the staff/ team on daily tasks.
In order to apply for this position, you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in childcare work.
If interested in applying for this role or looking to register with us please contact Richard French on 02920 390150 opt 1
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 9th June 2021