- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Child Care
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Apply Now
New Directions are currently recruiting an experienced team leader for a nursery in Bristol
You will contribute to and support the overall development, learning and care of our children. This Early Years Practitioner/Teacher will contribute to the smooth running of the two to three year old’s provision and the maintenance of a safe and stimulating learning environment. Moreover, this new member of staff will contribute to the development of the whole nursery.
Duties Will Include:
· Safeguarding children under any circumstances, employing current legislation and making sure protecting and safeguarding all children in our setting is the first and foremost important aspect in your practice.
· Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage consistently and efficiently, supporting other members of staff by modelling and sharing knowledge.
· Taking an active role in the provision of a safe and stimulating learning environment.
· Taking an active role in the provision of a full and balanced range of learning experiences, ensuring the care and well being of children, and maintaining positive links with parents and professionals working with the nursery.
· To take an active role in addressing the targets of the individual work plan and identifying and partaking in training for continual professional development.
You will need to have a Level 3 relevant qualification and at least 2 years experience.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 9th October 2018