- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Administration
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Apply Now
We at New Directions Social Care Recruitment are pleased to advertise for a Health and social care NVQ Assessor, working for one of Wales’ leading Skills and employment Providers.
The expectations for this role are for you to Increase the performance of the company in the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of training, thereby achieving
continuous improvement in company performance and quality provision.
This will role will be Cardiff based.
Experience & Qualifications;
Experience of delivery within the required area of training
Experience of Work Based Learning
Experience of Award Body practices
Qualified or with the potential and willingness to work towards
• CAVA Qualification or equivalent qualification
• ESW Communication Level 2
• ESW Application of Number Level 2
Health & Social Care occupational experience
NVQ delivery experience of Health & Social Care routes
Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Work effectively within a team
Knowledge of ESW requirements.
Flexible in approach.
Ability to work under pressure
Enthusiastic – Team Player
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th March 2019