- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Child Care
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: From £7.83 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are recruiting for candidates to work in Playschemes and Afterschool Clubs in Cardiff.
Duties include; organising, planning, taking part and encouraging all aspects of play and leisure activities with children aged from 5 to 12 years old.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for nurturing the children in their care and take pride in watching them reach their potential both from an educational and social perspective.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd January 2019