- Location: South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Social Work
- Job Ref: Matthew Cooke
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit temporary social workers for positions across South Wales in a variety of services and departments. Ideally you would have a minimum of two years of practice experience and be flexible in your hours of work. We are looking to recruit Social workers for short and long term placements mainly within the local authorities.
Duties will include working as part of a team undertaking assessments and outcome focused support planning, working with people to promote and maximise independent living.
You must possess a Diploma/Degree in Social Worker or predecessor and be registered as a Social Worker with Social Care Wales.
The current registration requirements state that completion of the CPEL Framework Consolidation of Practice programme within your first 3 years of practice is essential (if you qualified after 1st April 2016). Failure to successfully complete this programme will result in you being unable to renew your Social Work Registration or practice as a Social Worker.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 29th November 2018