New Directions are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and meticulous Quality Assurance Manager for our growing office in Cardiff and Newport to monitor and always ensure compliance. This client would like the successful candidate to have a thorough understanding of Care Inspector Wales regulations and experience in taking the lead with completing accurate audits in a Care environment. This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focussed in achieving operational goals and targets.
- Support the development of systems to evaluate and improve capturing evidence of an outstanding care service.
- To maintain robust monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance systems, reporting any concerns to the Registered Manager and company Director.
- To support the teams in order to deliver results to meet the expectations of our clients and governing bodies
- To assist in the responsibility of staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the quality of work and training needs
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- To carry out robust spot checks, service reviews, observations and file/ documentation audits
- Hold a QCF Level 3 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of Care Inspector Wales assessment criteria and other regulatory requirements
- Junior management experience of service provision in the care industry
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2019