- Location: Birmingham - Midlands
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Children's Residential, Management
- Job Ref: Gareth Ford
- Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year
- Apply Now
New Directions are recruiting for a Registered Child Residential Home Manager for a Children’s Home in the Birmingham Area.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who has experience managing or assisting in the management of a children’s home.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of quality Residential Childcare for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and have a passion for improving the children in their care’s quality of life.
Our client is a well established organisation who put the safeguarding and well-being of the young people in their homes first and foremost. Giving them the best opportunity to grow and strive in a safe and secure environment.
- Safeguarding young people
- Provide quality care
- Evidencing practice
- A sound knowledge of legislation
- Recruitment of staff
- Training and developing a diverse staff team through supervision and appraisal
- Knowledge of social work models and theories
- Maintaining occupancy levels
- Work within a budget
- Be available for On-Call
- Ability to work with external agencies
- The relevant Diploma Level 5 or NVQ Level 4
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 27th September 2018